The parish was started by Rev. Fr. Paul White of Holy Ghost Fathers in 1945. The current parish priest is Rev. Fr. Paul Mathenge assisted by Rev. Fr. Paul Mulungi. The parish has 20 outstations which give it a population of 14,000 baptised Catholics. The approximated distance between each station is 6km.
It has the following pastoral programmes/projects
1. Catechism for new converts
2. Visitation of the sick
3. Small Christian Communities
4. CWA, CMA, and youth programmes.
It has also the following development projects
1. Construction of church
2. Parish centre hall which is regularly hired giving the parish income is used to fund other projects
3. St. Patrick?s dispensary
4. General contributions
The projects and pastoral programmes have increased the growth of the church, provision of standard services of dispensary, promotion of faith and enlightment through awareness meetings.